We strongly believe that there are five essentials to establishing a fruitful and sustainable ministry site.
- Widespread Prayer
We deliberately engage Christians to intercede in prayer on behalf of our ministry sites.
- Loving Relationships
We consistently pursue lost kids in order to engage them in life-long relationships with Jesus.
- Faithful Bible Teaching
We accurately handle biblical truth, regularly coaching kids to apply it in their lives.
- Collaborative Community Strategy
We intentionally work together with local churches, agencies and other partners to provide sustainable youth and family ministry.
- Adults who Empower
We strategically develop leaders to reach young persons from every people group.
YFC reaches young people everywhere, working together with local churches and other like-minded partners to raise up lifelong followers of Jesus who lead by their godliness in lifestyle, devotion to prayer and the Word of God, passion for sharing the love of Christ and commitment to social involvement.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.